- 1 How do I renew my tags in Kenton County KY?
- 2 Where can I pay my Kenton County taxes?
- 3 Who is Kenton County Clerk?
- 4 Can I renew my tags online?
- 5 Is there a grace period for expired tags in KY?
- 6 Is there a grace period for expired tags in Kentucky 2021?
- 7 How do I pay my Kenton County taxes?
- 8 Does Covington KY have a city tax?
- 9 What is in Independence Ky?
- 10 How do I look up court cases in Kentucky?
- 11 How do I change my name in Kenton County?
- 12 How long can you ride around with expired tags?
- 13 Can someone else renew my tags for me?
- 14 Can I renew my tags at a kiosk?
RENEWING CAR TAGS:
- Option 1: Use the online renewal.
- Option 2: If you are paying by check or cash, please mail in your renewal to: Kenton County Clerk at P.O. Box 1109, Covington, KY 41011.
- Mail-in renewals should include the prior year registration receipt, proof of insurance, and payment.
- Option 3: Call (859) 392-1602.
Where can I pay my Kenton County taxes?
Paying Delinquent Tax Bills Prior year delinquent tax bills may be paid in the County Clerk’s Office, 1840 Simon Kenton Way, Suite 1100,Covington, KY. Please use www.kentondeeds.com for the correct pay off amount.
Who is Kenton County Clerk?
Gabrielle Summe The request may also be hand-delivered or e-mailed to [email protected] A response will be made within five (5) business days from the date the request was received.
You can renew your vehicle registration online. Please have your vehicle title and license plate numbers ready. Use only if the name, address, insurance and vehicle information printed on the registration renewal notice has not changed. You will need a Visa, American Express, Discover Card, or MasterCard.
If you currently have an expired vehicle, October 6th is the last day to get it registered without having to pay additional fees.
Any individual whose operator’s license, permit or identification card has expired or will expire by June 30, 2021, may renew their credential through a remote application process with the circuit court clerk in his/her county of residence based on each clerk’s preferred method (i.e. mail form, drop-off form).
How do I pay my Kenton County taxes?
There are several ways to pay your tax bills including the following:
- At Kenton County Sheriff’s Office; pay with check, cash or credit card at the either of these addresses:
- By Check or Cash at any of 17 Northern Kentucky Heritage Bank Locations.
- By Mailing Check to:
- Online Credit card payment only.
Does Covington KY have a city tax?
The City of Covington real estate tax rate is $0.327 per $100.
What is in Independence Ky?
Best things to do near Independence, KY
- Full Throttle Adrenaline Park. 7.3 mi.
- Kenton County Fair. 1.9 mi.
- Big Bone Lick State Historic Site. 11.7 mi.
- Coney Island. 10.2 mi.
- American Sign Museum. 13.8 mi.
- Pickled Brothers Circus. 6.1 mi.
- Sherlock’s Escape Rooms. 7.6 mi.
- American Legacy Tours. 11.6 mi.
How do I look up court cases in Kentucky?
Yes, you can look up court cases in Kentucky. Usually, most Kentucky court cases can be accessed by contacting the Clerk of court on record. Kentucky courts also provide members of the public with online access to court records and information.
How do I change my name in Kenton County?
• NAME CHANGE
- Filing Fees (unless accompanied by a Motion for Leave to Proceed In Forma Pauperis): $118.50 plus service fees.
- Petition for Name Change – Form AOC-295.
- Waiver of Recording – Form AOC-040.
- The order for name change is not available online but will be provided at time of filing.
If you wait too long and drive around with expired tags for over 6 months, you risk your car being impounded. In that case, you’ll have to contact DMV to clear records and make sure registration fines are paid.
Can someone else renew my license plate for me? Yes, however, that individual must provide their proof of insurance and needs vehicle information; the renewal reminder or a copy of the old registration. In addition, some registrants are required to provide proof that they still meet specific renewal criteria.
When you visit a kiosk, be sure to bring the vehicle registration renewal notice that you received in the mail, your insurance information, and either a credit card (Master Card, American Express, Discover Card, or Visa) or check. You will receive your new registration and sticker from the KIOSK.