- 1 How much do you tip car wash attendants?
- 2 Is a car wash taxable?
- 3 How much should I charge someone for washing their car?
- 4 Should you tip car wash guys?
- 5 What should you not wash your car with?
- 6 Do car washes have GST?
- 7 What is non taxable in Texas?
- 8 Is there GST on car wash in BC?
- 9 What is a basic car wash?
- 10 How often should you wash your car?
- 11 How can a 9 year old make money fast?
- 12 What jobs can a 10 year old get?
- 13 What job can an 11 year old get?
How much do you tip car wash attendants?
If you have only availed of the basic washing and drying, you can tip around $2 to $5 to the car wash attendant. On the other hand, if you have availed of car detailing, you would have to tip around 10 to 20 percent of the overall charge.
Is a car wash taxable?
Generally, car wash services are subject to sales tax “when car wash personnel wash, wax, or vacuum the car or assist with these services.” Generally, they are not taxable if no employees are involved.
How much should I charge someone for washing their car?
ANSWER: Basic car detailing service involves a wash, wax, interior vacuuming, interior polish, window washing, mirror and trim cleaning, and tire shining. Depending on the package and the add-ons, you can expect to charge anywhere from $35 to $100 for an average vehicle.
Should you tip car wash guys?
Car wash services vary. For a standard, assembly-line car wash, tip $2 to $5 to the person in charge. If you have your car detailed, tip 10 to 20 percent of the total price.
What should you not wash your car with?
7 Things People Do Wrong When Washing Their Car
- Use a sponge. When it comes to washing cars, sponges are the devil.
- Only use one bucket.
- Use washing up liquid instead of car shampoo.
- Never waxing.
- Leaving the car to dry naturally.
- Not cleaning under the wheel arches.
- Letting someone else do the washing.
Do car washes have GST?
Re: Car wash income If you are registered for GST, then you are obliged to charge GST in all goods and services you provide. If you run the carwash through the same business and ABN, and that ABN has a GST registration attached to it, you should charge GST.
What is non taxable in Texas?
For example, flour, sugar, bread, milk, eggs, fruits, vegetables and similar groceries (food products ) are not subject to Texas sales and use tax. Tax is due, however, on non-food items such as paper, pet, beauty and hygiene products; clothing; books; and certain edible items.
Is there GST on car wash in BC?
The purchase of car wash equipment is taxable to the car wash operator on the GST included purchase price, including the cost (if any) to ship the equipment into the province. Installation charges and repairs to car wash equipment are also taxable to the car wash operator.
What is a basic car wash?
Basic drive-through car washes utilize high-power brushes and cleaning solutions that leave your car shining. A drive through the car wash may also include a tire cleaning, undercarriage rinse, and glass cleaning.
How often should you wash your car?
How Often Do You Need To Wash Your Car? As a general rule of thumb, it’s important to wash your car at least every two weeks. Obsessives will do it every week, or sometimes more frequently. Additionally, irregular dirt such as road salt and bug guts require immediate attention to prevent paint or metal damage.
How can a 9 year old make money fast?
10 Ways for Preteens to Make Money This Summer
- Work as a ‘mommy’s helper’ In the past, middle-school-age baby sitters were the norm.
- Help a local senior. This was actually one of my earliest jobs.
- Open a lemonade stand. Ah, a lemonade stand.
- Do yard work.
- Walk dogs.
- Pet sit.
- Provide tech support.
- Wash cars.
What jobs can a 10 year old get?
Here are the top 10 summer jobs for your young child to earn some money, learn some crucial lessons and have fun.
- Car wash.
- Lemonade/baked goods stand.
- Sell food.
- Yard work.
- Dog-walking or pet-sitting.
- Childcare or parent’s helper.
- Party help.
What job can an 11 year old get?
Best Jobs for Kids Under 13
- Babysitter. Teens and pre-teens can earn money by babysitting younger children for neighbors and friends.
- Pet Sitter. This is often a great starter job for young children.
- Lemonade Stand.
- Lawn Mowing.
- Yard Work.
- Dog Walker.
- Paper Route.
- Working Retail.